CREMKOTE by Emisshield is a line of products used in crematories to save energy and reduce cycle times and emissions. This brand new line of coatings uses high-emissivity technology to improve the combustion and energy efficiency of crematory equipment. Our customers report reductions in cycle times of 20%-30% and similar reductions in energy use.
Emisshield, Inc. is proud to report that the Oregon Energy Trust has performed an analysis of energy savings of CREMKOTE on a fiber-lined retort. Engineers confirmed an average of 21% energy savings over three months!
- Is a nano-ceramic particle coating that captures energy in a crematory and multiplies it
- Extends the life of a refractory
- Reduces cycle times and energy by 20%-30% by lowering firing rates and fuel consumption
- Pays for itself usually within a few months and lasts for years.
- Have proven the technology’s durability in extremely high temperatures.
- Confirmed an average of 21% energy savings over three months
Curious what we can do for you? Call us!